looking for a buddy in the guelph area for this weekend

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

aquaoren

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
looking for someone to go diving with this weekend in the guelph area.
willing to travel up to 2 houres for a good dive:eyebrow:
anyone i could hook up with :06:
please respond plentiful
oren

aquaoren:
looking for someone to go diving with this weekend in the guelph area.
willing to travel up to 2 houres for a good dive:eyebrow:
anyone i could hook up with :06:
please respond plentiful
oren

If you make your way to NTD in Kingston, I will take in a dive with you. In the morning a number of divers will be out raising the moorings on the local wrecks. But come the afternoon we can get a couple of dives in. There is a lot to choose from and lots of shore diving. If you look up Tom R on the Scubaboard you will find a link to the website with contact information. There will be a number of the Ontario Freaks there. It might be a good opportunity to meet them.

I was hoping to dive Gulliver's Lake again on Sunday. It's boring I know, but I'm trying to get some practice, try out my new gear again, and work on underwater navagation...interested?

Didn't get off work in time to get a tank..sorry can't go tomorrow.
CJ

NorthernMelody:
Didn't get off work in time to get a tank..sorry can't go tomorrow.
CJ

i have 3 full tanks at home and you could have 1 or even 2 if needed.
what time were you planning to go?
eventhough gullivers isn't very exciting, it's still an opportunity to get wet.

aquaoren:
i have 3 full tanks at home and you could have 1 or even 2 if needed.
what time were you planning to go?
eventhough gullivers isn't very exciting, it's still an opportunity to get wet.

I'm up for any time...perfer earlier in the day so as not to break the day7 up too much, but I'm flexible!
Set a time and I'll be there.

JamesP:
If you make your way to NTD in Kingston, I will take in a dive with you. In the morning a number of divers will be out raising the moorings on the local wrecks. But come the afternoon we can get a couple of dives in. There is a lot to choose from and lots of shore diving. If you look up Tom R on the Scubaboard you will find a link to the website with contact information. There will be a number of the Ontario Freaks there. It might be a good opportunity to meet them.

i would think that the drive to kingston would be too long for 1 dive. i would love to do a whole weekend of diving there, it should be awsome.
oren

NorthernMelody:
I'm up for any time...perfer earlier in the day so as not to break the day7 up too much, but I'm flexible!
Set a time and I'll be there.

how would be 9 ?
do we want to meet at the lake or somewhere in guelph?
oren

aquaoren:
how would be 9 ?
do we want to meet at the lake or somewhere in guelph?
oren
The lake..I'm in Cambridge and don't know guelph very well..is that ok with you?

Back
Top Bottom