looking for a buddy, S Ontario

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

coldwaterdufus

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Looking for an experienced dive buddy / buddies in the Southern Ontario area . I'm from Calgary and will be finishing a Tobermory dive week Sept 2 and would like to add another week of diving . Sept 3-9 / 2017 would be perfect. Tec 40 , over 400 dives, drysuit, nitrox etc. I will have a car and willing to drive to anywhere reasonable . My definition of reasonable is fairly loose. Even considering driving as far as Kingston if necessary.

Tobermory has drop-in charters where you can match a buddy (ies)

You would be well served to contact the two "tech" dive centres in the Kingston & Brockville area. Both I am sure will hook you up!

- www.divetech.ca in Mallorytown
- www.northerntechdiver.com in Kingston

Both shops run trips, including tech dives.

Best thing is there are lots of dives to do in the area! You could fill a week easily!

Gentlemen, thanks for the responses. Will check them out and hopefully get something arranged .

Northernone, I sent you a message . Hopefully, you'll see it .

Slight change in plans . Due to recent events, I've decided to try to stay and dive ( if I can ) around the Toronto / Hamilton areas . St Lawrence area is just a bit long of a drive . Anybody around Hamilton / Toronto that would like to dive and knows the sites ? Charters would be great if we can get some numbers, but I know that is unlikely

Slight change in plans . Due to recent events, I've decided to try to stay and dive ( if I can ) around the Toronto / Hamilton areas . St Lawrence area is just a bit long of a drive . Anybody around Hamilton / Toronto that would like to dive and knows the sites ? Charters would be great if we can get some numbers, but I know that is unlikely

I don't have my schedule pinned down yet but let me know if you have interest in diving some of the wrecks around Christian and Hope Islands during that time. Midland / Penetanguishene area of Georgian bay. I have boat that will easily accommodate us.

I don't have my schedule pinned down yet but let me know if you have interest in diving some of the wrecks around Christian and Hope Islands during that time. Midland / Penetanguishene area of Georgian bay. I have boat that will easily accommodate us.

Yes I am interested, wanted to go in July but could not find a buddy

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom