Looking for a dive buddy

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I recently got certified with GUE down in Florida and looking for someone to dive with in the Cleveland area. I've done diving in North and South Florida and did some wreck dives in Lake Michigan as well as a couple quarry dives. I'm open to places like White Star and Gilboa but am willing to drive further to get dives in. I'm not super picky about where we dive...I just want to get in the water. I'd like to get time in with my drysuit and get more experience in general. I'm available on Tuesdays and Wednesdays pretty much every week for the foreseeable future.

He's in Ohio and only available during the week. Doesn't fit at all.

Thanks! And I definitely enjoyed the warm water while I could. Coming back to 47 degree water was a bit of a shock

Sounds like we are in the same boat. I too am somewhat new to diving and often have problems finding a buddy to dive with. After two attempts to dive this year I have yet to get under water. Im located in Cincinnati but have been to gilboa once before. I usually work Monday-Friday and sometimes on the weekend. Are you ever available to dive on the weekends?

Hi there!

I am also located in the Cleveland area and always up for a dive! Heading into the warmer weather, I am open most evenings. Let me know if you are in the area and looking for a buddy

My suggestion would be to involve your wife / partner in diving. In this case you will always have buddy :) At least I went this route. Me and my wife have the same passion for diving and the same certification level.

I’d suggest you all look up the Great Lakes Wrecking Crew group on FB. Much more activity than here.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom