Looking for a female roommate 9/28-10/1 REEF Fest

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

nkw5

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I think this sounds like great fun: "You are invited to REEF Fest, September 28 - October 1, 2017. Come celebrate the impact and success of marine conservation and education initiatives in the Florida Keys. Events include educational seminars, social gatherings, diving and eco-adventures alongside some of the most prestigious names in diving and marine conservation. All REEF Fest events are open to the public." The schedule for the event and more details are found here. Dive packages with room for 5 nights and 4 boat trips run around $700 pp. If you would like to be my roommate/dive buddy, send me a message!

Okay then. I bought my ticket, reserved a car and room, decided what dive operation to use, and registered for Reef Fest. A roommate to offset the cost would be great!

I think this sounds like great fun: "You are invited to REEF Fest, September 28 - October 1, 2017. Come celebrate the impact and success of marine conservation and education initiatives in the Florida Keys. Events include educational seminars, social gatherings, diving and eco-adventures alongside some of the most prestigious names in diving and marine conservation. All REEF Fest events are open to the public." The schedule for the event and more details are found here. Dive packages with room for 5 nights and 4 boat trips run around $700 pp. If you would like to be my roommate/dive buddy, send me a message!
Hi there, I am live in Nor Cal and am coming east for my daughter's medical school event. I am looking for something to do after the event and saw your post. Are you still looking for a roommate to share costs? Let me know.

Yes, I'm still looking. I wrote you on your scubaboard page.

Looks like Queennerak and I are going to Florida.

Indeed. I first "met" three of my best dive buddies here.

Need a roommate again. Queennerak had a change of plans.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom