Looking for a good outfit to dive with at Silfra - Iceland

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I went with scuba.is back in 2016 and it was a good experience diving with them. It was my first time diving drysuit and they went through the basics before the dive. As for car rentals, I went with Ace Car Rental and it worked out well for me but YMMV.

Hi - I was on Saturday there with Héðinn of Diving Island (which is also the same as diveiceland.com mentioned here on another thread).
We started there at 10:30, and the entire site was for the two of us. After we've left some more operator came by. Great equipment (Poseidon regulators and fourth-element dry suits if I recall correctly), and has the feel of a personal interaction vs. a "company", which I like a lot.
The dive itself is very nice, but not "you have to go to Iceland to do the dive", more "if you're in Iceland, you have to do the dive".

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom