Looking for a HOG dealer in Montreal

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

oreocookie

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I'm leaving for a liveaboard trip in a month and I need to replace my SPG. I've decided I want to get the 2inch black HOG, and while I know I can order one online from several places, if I can get one locally that would be great. (My dad keeps saying "if you can get them to attach it for you and test it and ...". I doubt it's very difficult to attach, but the nag is annoying.) Point is, I'm looking for an LDS that sells them (or can get one for me in the next 4 weeks). I know of one place that says on their website that they carry HOG gear, but they haven't responded to my email inquiry about it. The dealer locator on your website turns up with nothing, so I'm hoping you can help me out. ... Or maybe I should just order it from Ottawa and hook it up myself.
Thanks

the dealer locator we are changing the software, sorry 'bout that.

I will have my Canadian Distributer answer your question

Best,
Chris

Oreo...it is my understanding the Einstein Scuba located in Montreal is a retailer for HOG product:

Einstein SCUBA index

the dealer locator we are changing the software, sorry 'bout that.

I will have my Canadian Distributer answer your question

Best,
Chris

The distributor was on the ball yesterday, they got the shop in contact with me and a gauge has been ordered. Whoever it was at the distributor who saw this thread, thanks!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom