Looking for a hosed AI computer?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubadada

Diver
Staff member
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
If yes, you may be interested in the Sherwood Vision at Leisurepro, currently a little over 50% off usual price at $375. Manufactured by PPS, runs DSAT, comes with quick disconnect, USB download cable, digital compass. Looks a lot like a hosed version of the Oceanic VT4.

I have no personal interest in Sherwood or Leisurepro, simply appears to be a good deal if it's what you are looking for

it was $300 on Leisurepro about 2 weeks ago (I know, I bought one!) waiting for that price to come around again to buy one for my wife :)

Hi guys, I've already talked about this in another thread on this fourm but I also bought my Sherwood Vision from LeisurePro being marked as "NEW".

I received it with an unsealed box containing a USB cable and the battery door opener with a piece of paper showing me how to change the battery. It didn't not include a CD or a manual.

The screen plastic protector came with a few scratches and the device had two dives logged in it. There's no other wear on the body so I couldn't assume it was used. LeisurePro won't admit it was used but partially refunded me for that so I'm not so worried.

What worries me is that when I connect it to my PC, it'll start counting down as it's supposed to but won't do that handshake with the PC software. Would anyone know if I'm missing something?

I've downloaded the drivers and software from their website directly. Every other function on my Vision works fine. I didn't dive with it yet but tested it in a pool.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom