Looking for a Roommate!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

As the days grow longer and the trip draws near
I find myself fondling, nay, caressing my gear
In anticipation of this trip to be taken
But, oh horror, I have again been forsaken?
Fellow after fellow has teased with words so sweet
And yet they pass into the night before we meet
So perhaps you yearn for a companion with whom to bunk
Together we can eat beans and create a magical funk

I still need a roommate. Won't you join me?

Would you be interested in a female roommate?

not a problem for me.

I still need a roomie. I already have my room booked and deposits made. Send me a shout

So I just booked what I think (maybe wrong) is the last room for the Roatan Invasion coming up next June. It is a Hill Superior double but I will be traveling alone. Is anyone interested in bunking up with a 50-year old man who supposedly snores? I can't verify it but my wife swears I do. I don't believe her.
Have fun Roatan!!!! can't go wrong with anything there, I did AKR last year and it is in the top 3 dive places I have been, I learned how to dive in the Micronesian islands and have dived the GBR, Thailand, Philippines Palau, Hawaii and Mexico plus Roatan- my top 3 are Palau, the Philippines and Roatan.

Have fun Roatan!!!! can't go wrong with anything there, I did AKR last year and it is in the top 3 dive places I have been, I learned how to dive in the Micronesian islands and have dived the GBR, Thailand, Philippines Palau, Hawaii and Mexico plus Roatan- my top 3 are Palau, the Philippines and Roatan.

Yeah, I am absolutely giddy to dive there. Looking to plan a trip to the Philippines this November. Thank you, coronavirus, for lowering airfares.

Have you found your roommate for Roatan yet? I was at West End last month and I would love to see the other side of the island.

Sorry, yes. The room is filled. I know there is someone else on here with an available bed, though.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom