Looking for a shop!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

super opus

Contributor
Reaction score
Hello i am looking for a under water hunting shop in the la area
also would like to know some good spots to go spearfishing off the cost in the la area thank you for the help

Welcome to the boards... Here is what I have herd for shops I mostly do my shopping over the web.

The Freedive Shop in Hermosa Beach

Blue Water Hunter Free Diving Spearfishing Deep Thought Wetsuits in santa barbara

As far as where to hunt it all depends on what your after... If you are after big game better loose the takes and hold your breath. The smaller reef game, bass, sheeps head and halibuts are about all you will see when blowing bubbles. If you looking for bugs well thats another story!!!! If you ever want to do a beach dive hit me up, I hang the gun up during lobster season tho.

well i am do bugs right now but i am looking in to spearfishing perty much a noob to that so any help where to go to start would be nice or if you wanna go i am a tech diver and wanted to give this a try and im a big time fisher befor i moved out here to cali and i love to cook

Hit me up some time for a bug dive and I can give you a run down on guns depending on what you want to kill... So many choices... can't go wrong with Riffe to start

You may want to check out the spearboard forum....I would bet that they probably give some good insight into local shops and stuff. My hubby is wanting to get into this kind of stuff as well, so he reads that forum almost as much as I read SB :D

Spearboard is a great source for hunting I spend more time on there then here in fact... Spearboard is more of a freediving based group. I mostly lurk over there not much of a poster...

i am free just tell me when and where i be there
and i not great free diver so i need tanks
but i would love to train for free diving

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom