Looking for a Vintage mask?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

When I was around 12 years old back around 1967 I used to sneak off and go spearfishing. I used an old green oval natural rubber mask. My mom always new when I was playing hookey as the mask left a green circle on my face and gave me away.

Hello all I'm looking for a Vintage mask like the ones used in the 50's an 60's?
A friend of mine is wanting to go "OLD School" and theis mask would be a gift for all of the help he has given me!
I've looked online and found one site but the mask I'm looking for is out of stock. as he wants a oval with a nose perge. The site I found is Vintagescubasupply.com
so if anyone could help please send a word or two!

Happy Diving
Hate to tell you but I still dive an old US Divers oval with a nose purge! IT's far better than any of the modern masks with a good large clear field of vision. This is my last as the earlier ones all rotted away!! I also use Conshelf IV's still and fortunately still have most service spares for them, although I'm down to my last 1st stage seating.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom