Wanted Looking for a XTX50 Sidemount Setup (Din)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Philly_Diver

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
All,

I am looking for a Apeks XTX50 sidemount setup using a Din configuration. Please let me know what you have, as it doesn't have to be new, but I want a setup that has been taken care of an not abused.

Thanks

Jeff

I figured I would bump this back to the top, as I am still in the market for a set of sidemount regs.

Thanks

Jeff

Have you considdred the Deep6 regulators? I have the xtx50 sidemoint setup and ny friend dives the deep6. If i was to do it again i would buy the deep6 due to the lower profile/lighter 1st stage, the swivel can rotate in all directions(xtx50 long hose crashes into din nut). And the big bonus for me is self service kits are availabke for deep6

Have you considdred the Deep6 regulators? I have the xtx50 sidemoint setup and ny friend dives the deep6. If i was to do it again i would buy the deep6 due to the lower profile/lighter 1st stage, the swivel can rotate in all directions(xtx50 long hose crashes into din nut). And the big bonus for me is self service kits are availabke for deep6
Actually, self service kits have been unavailable from Deep6 since late last year unfortunately.

Actually, self service kits have been unavailable from Deep6 since late last year unfortunately.

Not exactly correct, we have service parts if needed, and the first service is free on us anyway. We just haven't listed extra kits for sale on the website yet as there isn't a need.

If you are still looking I have an apeks side mount set for sale.

Back
Top Bottom