• Welcome to ScubaBoard

1. Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
    • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
    • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Login or Register now by clicking on the button

Looking for boat and What's Going on

Discussion in 'Tyndall Dive Flight' started by amnbowser, Jul 29, 2009.

1. amnbowser

amnbowser Angel Fish

# of Dives: 200 - 499
    Well after a vacation both of my kids sick my wife sick and then me getting sick I am finally back. I am sorry I missed the spearfishing tournament I hope you guys will forgive me. I would have loved to have been there instead of at home taking care of the wife. I am in the market for a boat I have found a couple had one slip out of my fingers and the other one wasn't what the owner said it was. Thank god for good marine mechanics and computers. This so called 60 hour power head had 1250 hours lol. Well let me know I am looking for a 22-25 ft cc or walkaround. Maybe we can add another boat to the club I already got the wifes approval :D . Well if anyone is doing anything this weekend let me know. I have a new wetsuit I haven't even been able to get wet and my gear is getting dusty from setting around for three weeks.

2. Deep VI

Deep VI Nassau Grouper

# of Dives: 200 - 499