Looking for Buddy for Bonaire trip

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Compressor

ScubaBoard Supporter
Staff member
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Hi:
I am heading over to Bonaire May 18-25 and looking for buddies.
Anyone else is interested in going?

Please PM me. Would love to do uw photography but can do reef cruising as well.
Prefer recreational dives (no mandatory deco stops unless short ones).

Sorry. Going to Europe just before your trip. I hope others post for dive buddies in Bonaire. I would love to go.

Im leaving on the 19th after a 4 month stay.. Dive Friends at most shops have a buddy board...

Jim..

Thank you oldschoolto.

Thanks; will they rent tanks to me if I'm solo?

Don't ask - Don't Tell.. No one pays any attention to what you are doing.. Just do your own thing.. If you "Tell em" I'm solo diving without a card/training and don't have a pony.. They have no choice but to follow the rules..

Jim..

Ok. I don’t want to take a pony. I can sling a 80 if I need to.
I can keep my mouth shut no issue. But a single guy (good looking :)) showing up and asking for tanks. I just say I have fiends on the island (i do).

Ok. I don’t want to take a pony. I can sling a 80 if I need to.
I can keep my mouth shut no issue. But a single guy (good looking :)) showing up and asking for tanks. I just say I have fiends on the island (i do).

They will not even ask... LoL.. You're far from a newbie... If pushed.. I'd say the group is staying at Captain Don's.. And you want to stay on your own..

Jim..

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom