Looking for cool images - help needed please!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

hroark2112

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
OK full disclosure - I'm a wimp and I hate pain. For this reason, I have no plan on getting a tattoo any time soon. My motto - no pain....no pain!! So when I feel like expressing myself I just get a new goalie mask painted for myself. I have a mask just waiting for an awesome scuba/underworld paint job.

I'm thinking I want some cool sharks, maybe an octopus, dolphins and a shipwreck. I've also been trying to find a good cartoon or caricature of a diver, maybe swimming away from a shark (or chasing a shark!). Here's the problem - I have zero artistic ability!!

Here's where you all come in. Anyone have any good ideas or images?

TIA!!

You know the story about a Spartan guy who painted a really tiny fly on his shield? When told nobody'll ever see that, he said the guy whose face he's gonna smash in with that shield will see it, and will find it very very scary.

49347539993_371788e604_b.jpg

Check out Tshirt designs and neoprene mask strap wraps for some ideas.

Here is a shot I took at Isla Guadeloupe several years ago of a 17 ft Great White:
IMG_3853 copy.jpg

Feel free to use it on a mask if you want. (Just please if you do, post a pic of the mask on here so I can see how it turned out.)

Back
Top Bottom