Looking for dive boat captain in USVI

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
One of St. Thomas's top rated dive companies is looking for a USCG Master rated captain to join an energetic and friendly team!

Prefer full-time but will also consider part-time employment for the right candidate. Must be team player and customer service oriented, willing to assist and interact with guests, and maintain our 5-star rating. Must be U.S. Citizen or Green Card holder, able to legally work in U.S. Dive Master/Instructor preferred but training up to Dive Instructor may be negotiable depending on commitment and availability.

Please send resume with recent photo, credentials, and cover letter to info@diveaquamarine.com. All employees required to participate in Captain's Consortium and random drug testing.

To learn more about our company, visit www.DiveAquaMarine.com.

What do you pay per trip? For the record I am not interested but I do have a hand in ops for an eight boat dive fleet and am curious...

As a PADI OWSI and prospective (pending test this weekend!) 100-ton master, I am also curious as to your pay scale. I am potentially looking to relocate from my current island...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom