Looking for dive buddies around Abilene TX who want to try the Dive TX challenge

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CodyWheeler21

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
I just moved to Abilene and I am looking for a dive buddy or a few buddies who would be interested in trying to challenge the Dive TX challenge. Anyone intersted let me know..

lets get wet and stay safe.

im just down in san angelo and have most weekends off....give me 3-6 days notice and if your willing to carpool to the further ones ill do ANY dive you can come up with in texas.

Thanks guys,

I am going to Uvalde on the 12th of feb to do some training with hand to hand with Phil_21 and then we will be diving at Cooksey Park if any of you all intersted.
I would be more than happy to car pool.

I am up for all dives if my schedule is open. Are you diving both Sat and Sun?

I live in San Marcos but am not opposed to driving to meet up for dives. :)

Isn't that missile silo in abilene? Always thought that would be a cool dive...

Isn't that missile silo in abilene? Always thought that would be a cool dive...

Yeah, it's about 30 mins south. I'm actually going out there this weekend if you are interested.

Watch out Cody, superspeed just got a drysuit and he has no fear of the cold water now.

Mark from Family Scuba said they were doing Dive Around Texas events at the Missle Silo in March and Lake Alan Henry in May. Contact Family Scuba in Midland for more details.

I live about 60 mins from Abilene. I'd be interested to do the dive once it warms up a bit. But I thought only dive shops could make reservations @ the silo?

Well I know there will be a dive going on in march 5-6 with San Antonio Dive Club. I am sure if you contact them they would have no problem with extra people comming along.

Back
Top Bottom