Looking for dive buddies in Flagstaff-AZ

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

galodoido

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
Hi everyone,

With the summer months coming up, I wonder if anyone in Flagstaff is also looking for a dive buddy for regular diving over the weekends.

Let me know if you are interested.

Thanks!

Antonio.

Hi everyone,

With the summer months coming up, I wonder if anyone in Flagstaff is also looking for a dive buddy for regular diving over the weekends.

Let me know if you are interested.

Thanks!

Antonio.

Hi, Antonio....

I am actually down in Tucson, but get out to Lake Pleasant (by Phoenix) fairly often. If you are willing to come that far south, let me know, and we can meet up.

Adam

When I lived in Phoenix, all my diving was in San Diego.

So I moved :)

But seriously, if you happen to be heading to San Diego (or most CA areas), there are Meetup groups to help people find buddies or groups to dive with.

The Meetup I usually dive with almost always has at least one person from out of the San Diego area, often Arizona or Northern California. I've met at least 2 people from Flagstaff over the past year.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom