Looking for Dive Buddy in Dayton, OH

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

tugnutt

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Looking to start diving again after a few years. Can't go all the time, but looking to get in a few dive days before it gets too cold. Looks like I just missed the meet and greet at Gilboa though. Anyone around Dayton diving locally this summer?

Your best bet is the Wrecking Crew's FB page.

I'm in Cincinnati and like to dive. 32 years old I have about 18 dives logged. I've been to natural springs resort in Ohio as well as gilboa. Maybe we could dive sometime, I would Dive everyday if I could but often struggle to find a buddy

I'm a recent transplant to the Cincinnati area and am also interested in diving locally. Just need to get the reg serviced and replace the mask I lost on my last dive :rolleyes: I've been certified for a few years and have about 30 or so dives, most of which were off the beach in the Fort Lauderdale area where I used to live. Looking forward to seeing some new scenery here.

Speaking of local diving - I saw the Cincinnati Zoo uses volunteer divers to help maintain the Manatee exhibit - have either of you gotten involved with that or know anyone that is?

Last edited:
as mentioned in one of the other ohio dive buddy threads, wife and i are at gilboa pretty regular, and will dive with almost anyone once. :wink: we'll be up there this weekend, the weekend of july 14th, and the weekend of august 4th.

the zoo diver program was being based out of cincinnati dive center, which is now cincinnati scuba and aquatics; that would be the first place i'd call, 513.521.3483.

I'm in Cincinnati and like to dive. 32 years old I have about 18 dives logged. I've been to natural springs resort in Ohio as well as gilboa. Maybe we could dive sometime, I would Dive everyday if I could but often struggle to find a buddy
Check out Scuba Unlimited dive shop in Blue ash. Lots of great folks there that would dive with you. They get together at the shop for meet and greet monthly. Tonight as a matter of fact. Here's the web address 2dive4.com

Any of you guys ever meet up? I've never been diving locally but I'd love to get out more this year since I'm buying all my own gear now. I live in Cincinnati, PM me if any of you guys need a dive buddy!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom