Looking for Dive buddy

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SteveDiver

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
We are going on a cruise Jan.30th for 7days leaving from Galveston, Texas. We have a female friend that needs a dive buddy/cabin mate to go on the trip. The Carnival Cruise stops at: Progreso, Yucatan; Cozumel, Mexico and Belize City,Belize. The cruise is only 491.50. Female dive/cabin mate required.

This thread might get more views by people looking for a travel destination in our General Travel Discussions forum. In fact, it wouldn't surprise me if a mod came along and moved it there for you.

Just a thought and trying to be helpful. Good luck on finding a Dive/Cabin mate for your friend.

Christian

P.S. Due to the high volume of new posts in the Introductions and Greets forum, it's not always possible to keep up with all the new posts here. So, please help me out and send me a PM if you post anything you want me to read or repsond to in this forum.
:palmtree: :sunny

I'm going to move this to the Cruise forum. Goofystan:
I take it you're on the Grand Princess? I have sailed her too. Great ship.
I plan on taking a group on her in 2005 too.
Anyway, good luck in finding a buddy for your friend.

Hey Natasha! I was just checking back here to see if someone moved this thread to a better forum. This is an even better place for this. I hope he finds someone easier in this forum.

Christian

Natasha:
I'm going to move this to the Cruise forum. Goofystan:
I take it you're on the Grand Princess? I have sailed her too. Great ship.
I plan on taking a group on her in 2005 too.
Anyway, good luck in finding a buddy for your friend.

Actually, I read that it was a Carnival cruise he was going on.

BTW, I looked at the at the Grand out of Galvaston because the ports were good dives and Texas is a better flight for me than Florida, but the times the ship is in port are TERRIBLE for diving. I don't think you'll make any morning dive boat departures. Of course, if you are taking a group you can get around this by chartering the whole boat. It just wouldn't work for me as the only diver in my family.

Have a great cruise.

Back
Top Bottom