Looking for Dive Buddy's Near Chicago

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

P.S. to @Southside., if you do not yet have your own regulator set, DRIS is selling some of their former rentals: Used Rental Regulator Sets

This is decent starter gear that's been carefully maintained throughout its lifetime (and probably rebuilt/reconditioned recently) at a friendly price point. The sets appear to include a digital dive computer as well.

P.S. to @Southside., if you do not yet have your own regulator set, DRIS is selling some of their former rentals: Used Rental Regulator Sets

This is decent starter gear that's been carefully maintained throughout its lifetime (and probably rebuilt/reconditioned recently) at a friendly price point. The sets appear to include a digital dive computer as well.

Thanks for thinking of me but I already own a regulator set. I went with deep 6 for the regulator and bp/w after lots of research. It seems like there's a large following on this board for deep 6 and so far the customer service has been awesome!

For the shallow wrecks on the south end of the lake, Double Action is the only show in town now. The other guy retired.

Ya, I had just heard this past week the other guy out of Burnham harbor retired. :( Shame that.

Ya, I had just heard this past week the other guy out of Burnham harbor retired. :( Shame that.

I had heard from a few people he was getting burned out. That would certainly dovetail with the experience I had on his boat in 2017.

I had heard from a few people he was getting burned out. That would certainly dovetail with the experience I had on his boat in 2017.

Could be. I was out with him a couple times last year, and he had even just bought a new boat. I wonder what happened. Ah well. Double Action it is!!!!

I'm planning to dive Haigh Quarry next Saturday, June 1st if anyone is interested in meeting up.

Diving the Northerner out of Port Washington, WI on the 1st

@Southside, the Saturday AM charter is probably going to fall through for lack of enrollment. I'd be happy to come dive with you!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom