Looking for Dive Buddy's Near Chicago

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Shallow dives are in the low 50s, thermocline was around 25ish feet. Low 40s at depth.

Mid to high 40s at 75ish ft on the Rotarian 2 weekends ago. 55 at 40ft on the Wells Burt off Chicago.

Hitting the lake again this weekend.

Traveling this weekend for a show at Alpine Valley, I'd be on the way, but in no shape to dive! I'd love to know when you plan something again.

Paging @Southside, @Jack Hammer, @Diving_is_a_passion, @Clayton122, @Chidiver1, @Schwob, @jstownse, and others...

I want to go to Devil's Lake this weekend for some looooong, shallow dives (60+, 75+ minutes at 15 feet) to see the fish. Does anyone want to come with me?

Sounds like fun, but I work until 8am Saturday, then have a 12 hour turnaround to be back Saturday night.

It would be nice to get some dives in with someone experienced in the local arena.

Thank You for the invitation.

I wasnt aware they did diving there. Just a day trip I am assuming?

Just a day trip - we'll need to bring all tanks and equipment. If you want something closer, @Southside and I were thinking about Pearl Lake?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom