Looking for dive resort management jobs for a couple...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
Hi all

Myself and my fiance are looking for dive resort management positions for a couple. Im a padi MSDT who has been working in the industry both in the dive shop and livaboard environments. I have a diploma in hostpitality management, and before starting in the dive industry worked in the hostpitality industry in australia both in restaurant and bar management and hotels. My fiance is a padi DM and has been working on dive livaboards for over 3 years as a captain and engineer. He holds a US 100tonne captains license, is experienced in managing people and organising great dive holiday itineries for guests. He has alot of engineering experience both on boats and on land, and holds an EMT certification.

Although we love the livaboard life we are intetested in being land based and seeing a new part of the world.

If anyone knows of any job oppertunities. Please contact us! We are enthusiastic and extremely hard working!

Emma & Sam

Back
Top Bottom