Looking for flexible classes

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hello everyone! -
My husband and I have been advanced certified with PADI for about 10 years and are looking to advance our certifications. We are interested in anything from cave diving to tech diving and are even interested in becoming instructors.
I am a nurse and while we are currently located in Michigan, we are looking to escape the winter and go to Florida. The city is very flexible. I would like to travel nurse so we can maintain a steady income. Does anyone know of courses that are flexible and could work around a 3 day per week work schedule? Thanks in advance for your feedback!

- Ashley

most of the cave instructors are very flexible in, pompano beach has a lot of wreck diving etc. Remember that in the technical world, classes are usually restricted to 3-4 students and most of the ones that I have been around prefer a team of 2. The instructors will work around your schedule.

So the answer is yes, but I can't recommend any because almost all of them for cave/proper technical diving will.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom