Looking for footage of herring roe on bull kelp

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

stillhope

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I'm producing a short film about bull kelp (Nereocystis luetkeana) restoration in Port Gamble, WA. The restoration is a nonprofit project and the film is to assist with raising awareness about the issues and solutions, including showing people how much fun it is to get involved as volunteers.

I'd prefer underwater footage of herring roe on bull kelp, I might use some surface shots too if they fit well. I'm also looking for footage of Tribal or First Nation harvest of herring roe on Nereocystis luetkeana.

The final project will be 4:3 SD, but footage may be any format as long as cropping it to 4:3 won't degrade the composition.

This is a low budget project, but there is a small budget for footage. I can pay up to $5/second depending on the video, and I'm looking for a total of about 15 to 30 seconds. I can add $25 research fee if I use just a few seconds of your footage. I totally realize the $$ is just a token gesture, but I do want to reward people supporting this nonprofit project.

I already have underwater and surface footage of the restoration process. You can see more about this project at:Port Gamble Bay Restoration Project | Puget Sound Restoration Fund

You can contact me at: jw@StillHopeProductions.com

thanks!

John F. Williams
STILL HOPE PRODUCTIONS INC. Home

Back
Top Bottom