looking for info!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
hello all and everybody my name is patrick i am a 24 year old male looking for a new hobby and i am just curious about diving or more directly spearfishing now i have no boat never been diving but love the ocean and the beach ans fishing so i am looking for a friend a helper somebody to tell me the right way to go about getting started i mean i want to know every thing from a diveing class to spearing fishing so if any is interested in helping me (coach) me let me know my email address is wrangler18cowboy@aol.com i mean i want a friend or friends to dive with and or spear fish thankyou all for your time and look forward to hearing back from somebody

Look for the local dive shop / club. It would be more easier to buddy up there with someone rather then budding up with someone half way across the world.

Back
Top Bottom