Looking for LDS in Atlanta. Any recommendations?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Phil darling...I thought I had offered you some offshore dives and a home cooked meal with a comfy couch to crash on! If I didn't well I do apologize and the offer definitely stands to all my fellow out of town divers!

Carolyn:shark2:

Thank you very much for the offer. I'll offer to fix breakfast as well. I have family in Savannah, so a trip might be in the plans later this year. Arrrggghh too much stuff to do until the end of June! I am going on a cruise. I'll try and post pics of the Deep Dixie Divers on-board the Carnival Fantasy! :coffee:

I know it's a little bit of a drive but go I-20 west to Douglasville and you will find what I believe to be one of the best dive shops I have ever been in and I've been in a few in the Atlanta area!
It's called Leisure Aqua Sports..6716 Broad Street and I do have to admit I did start my training at this shop and am now one of the matainance techs[the other one is the owner] and am now wrapping up my dive master there but this place is all about diving !
It's a NAUI shop but the training goes beyond naui standards,it's a shop geared for cave and tech and everyone you'll meet is there for you. We have alot of fun in our classes and check out trips ,safety is #1,and no matter where you got you gear,Herb will gladly service just about anything that you can still get parts for.
If your looking for a huge retail outlet this ain't it but if you looking for a great group of divers then this is your place!!!!
O.H. by the way welcome to Atlanta.

Hey Dville Diver. I also use Herb's shop for most of my needs, beside Herb being a good friend. When I visit the shop once or twice a week for air fills. I'll keep an eye out for you. Herb's got a trip to the springs coming up the end of next month, you going? Are you on his dive team? I made the trip with the dive team year before last (07) to the Keys were you on that trip? Its always good to find other divers in the area. Looking forward to meeting more in the area.

That Dville shop needs a website. I don't live in the area, but I get over in that area ever couple weeks and will stop in and check it out. Do they have their own pool or is it a smaller operation?

They don't have a pool at the shop. They had a web site, but I see it's down. There wasn't to much on it, so I don't think you missed to much. They are closed on Wed and Sun. Herb the owner is usually in the shop later in the afternoon, and all day Saturday.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom