Looking for local dive buddy for deco/tech dives pompano

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dave22387

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Hey everyone. I normally dive solo out here in pompano but I would like to do some longer dives on some of these wrecks and need to find a buddy. Doubles with 1 or 2 deco bottles depending on the dive. It's very hard to find someone who is deco certified down here for some reason... I'm a local. Let's go dive!

I'm here in Key Largo until the 7th, diving the Hydro and Lowrance on next sat/sun.. It's aggressive but I can squeeze a tad shallower dive in the afternoon on those days.... During the week?

I normally dive during the week unfortunately... Who are you doing the hydro with? I should have some availability that week

What dives are you interested in? What's your max bottom time/depth?

I have a rule, the dive has to be longer than the commute :)

Just weekday dives on the local wrecks. Anywhere from 130 to 180. Bottom times based on 200cf without stages. Anything longer or deeper seems to piss off the captains here if not a dedicated tech trip.

I normally dive during the week unfortunately... Who are you doing the hydro with? I should have some availability that week[/QUOTE

South Florida Diving Headquarters , not sure if the boat is full, call them.

During the week seems open, Im good to drive up 707 999 0072

I arrive in Pompano Beach on January 15 and leave March 15. I will be open for such dives.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom