• Welcome to ScubaBoard

1. Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
    • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
    • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Login or Register now by clicking on the button

Looking for my first BC

Discussion in 'Buoyancy Compensators (BC's) and Weight Systems' started by axluba, Dec 1, 2019.

1. lowwall

lowwall Manta Ray

# of Dives: 200 - 499
    Put your max price in the thread title. That'll slow them down for a post or two.
    For single tank diving, the standard BP/W setup is already close to what you need. The left hand is only used for bc inflate/deflate and checking the SPG. You've already worked out how to deal with the former, so just need to figure the best setup for the latter.

2. Hoag

Hoag Loggerhead Turtle

My guess would be no later than the 3rd post. If you include the phrase "other than Shearwater" in your original post then maybe 5 posts. :rofl3:

3. rongoodman

rongoodman ScubaBoard Supporter ScubaBoard Supporter

Perhaps there are reasons for that?

4. axluba

axluba Nassau Grouper

# of Dives: 0 - 24
    Yes and I believe that the BP/W will provide me with the best flexibility to find that out and adapt ! for the computer I think I'll make some more researches on my own before creating a post. it will help me to orientate efficiently the conversation.

I like the optimism!:D

Is it because most American secretly wish to be a Canadian?:D