Looking for paperwork reduction solution

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Codiak

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I will shortly be a SSI DiveCon working with boys in Mid America and Pony Express Councils. My counter part in Pony Express is a PADI instructor and will be floating to Mid America.

Our issue is the release/liability forms required for each organizations insurance. Not only would the boys be required to have class III physical, but in cases where both my friend and I are present they will need a PADI and an SSI release form.

Other then cross over certifications what other options exist?

Has anyone already dealt with this situation?

I'm getting ready to teach a PADI OW course here in National Capital Area Council. There are at least 4 forms that the scout/parent must complete. We distribute them beforehand, collect them at the orientation session and explain them to the scouts/parents at the orientation session. They go into each student's folder that I keep. One more form wouldn't be a big deal. Especially if you explain the reason for it.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom