Looking for PC dive op to get me to lionfish

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scubasasquatch

Registered
Reaction score
Does anyone have a dive op they would recommend out of Panama City Beach FL. that can drop on good lionfish spots? I'd like to do some hunting there in a week or two. Thanks for any advice!

Wow, almost a week in & no replies???

I don't know that area specifically, but anywhere I have gone in Florida in the last 10 years that had a sizable reef chain, had lion fish on it somewhere. I would be surprised if they were hard to find.

You might get more responses if you posted in the Florida Panhandle sub-forum here: Deep Dixie Divers

We have gone diving with Panama City Diving and with Dive Locker and had good trips with both -- but we were not hunting lionfish (did see a few). It looks like Panama City Diving mentions some advanced dive trips to an area that may be good for lionfish: Dive Charters to local Shipwrecks and Artificial Reefs

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom