Looking for ppl to dive with

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sh0ck1999

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I got certified last sept and my friend was oh we are gonna dive tons this summer. yeah that never happend always has some thing else planned. only certs i currently hold are ow diver and drysuit diver. and im pretty fresh at that. so looking for people who dont mind diving with someone new. I have all my own gear including tanks so your welcome to use one of mine if we dive so you dont have to rent. I live in beaver dam, wi hour ish from madison and hour to hour and a half to mke area. i work in both areas frequently .

I'm considering diving redgranite quarry next Saturday if you're interested. I'm also a newer diver with my own gear. Let me know if you want to go.

I'm in Madison. Looking to take my drysuit class soon so I can continue to dive into the winter to keep practicing. Once I have that and my suit I'd be interested in some dives.

i need to get out diving before ice comes. just need to get rid of this damn ear infection first . its always somthing

Have either of you started diving again this season?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom