LOOKING FOR: South Pacific /Asia CCR supported dive op recommendation

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Byte Me

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hello,

I'm in looking for a bit of assistance. September was my wife and my 20th anniversary, we'd like to go someplace "big" to celebrate in 2017. We're planning on using my pile of Marriott points (which now includes SPG - Westin, Sheraton, Le Meridian, St Regis, etc) for at least a 10 night stay. We'd love to do South Pacific, PNG, Philippines, Thailand something in that area.

The help I'm looking for is suggestions for locations that 1) have said hotel chain we can stay at and 2) have dive ops w/ CCR support (CCR bottles, bailout, O2 fills - I can bring sorb if needed but would prefer not to, don't need to do trimix but open if the dives are worth it). Bonus if you've been and have glowing reviews
1f642.png

We went to Kauai for our honeymoon and 15th, loved it - I understand that Kauai Rebreather and Technical is now there providing support, any feedback on them?

Thanks!!

Brian

Hello,

I'm in looking for a bit of assistance. September was my wife and my 20th anniversary, we'd like to go someplace "big" to celebrate in 2017. We're planning on using my pile of Marriott points (which now includes SPG - Westin, Sheraton, Le Meridian, St Regis, etc) for at least a 10 night stay. We'd love to do South Pacific, PNG, Philippines, Thailand something in that area.

The help I'm looking for is suggestions for locations that 1) have said hotel chain we can stay at and 2) have dive ops w/ CCR support (CCR bottles, bailout, O2 fills - I can bring sorb if needed but would prefer not to, don't need to do trimix but open if the dives are worth it). Bonus if you've been and have glowing reviews
1f642.png

We went to Kauai for our honeymoon and 15th, loved it - I understand that Kauai Rebreather and Technical is now there providing support, any feedback on them?

Thanks!!

Brian

Sorry about the blank post but finding both CCR with decent diving is going to be hard. You might check out those chains in the maldives. There isn't a lot of chain hotels in SEA with great diving, but loads of great diving in SEA.

Back
Top Bottom