Looking for Tech Nitrox Fills In Northern Michigan

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cd95806

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
5000 - ∞
I am taking a team up to Lake Superior in June and am having difficulty finding a facility that can fill tech nitrox 50/50 etc. Anyone have a suggestion?

I am taking a team up to Lake Superior in June and am having difficulty finding a facility that can fill tech nitrox 50/50 etc. Anyone have a suggestion?

Good luck but I'm not sure you'll find it. The technical teams I know of that go up there bring all the gas they need or their own portable fill station ... compressor, O2, Helium.

Lake Superior is a massive area. Where are you going and who with?
Most of the charters pump their own gas. I have a portable compressor and booster for when I am running up there.

I was afraid if that. Looks like we are bringing the trailer. Thanks for the insight.

I was afraid if that. Looks like we are bringing the trailer. Thanks for the insight.
There are a few private compressors mingled in the UP if you just need air. Anything more and you will be trucking it in if you aren't using a charter.

We are focusing our dives off of Whitefish. I am using Dan Black Abyss Services

We are focusing our dives off of Whitefish. I am using Dan Black Abyss Services
There is a compressor in whitefish. I have never heard of him or the charter, where is he out of? Google returns nothing.

http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom