Looking for Triangle Area Dive Buddy

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Just thought I'd update. Finally got issues cleared up and got my account set up over at NCdivers. Thanks for the help, all.

How did you get that worked out? I'm still waiting for account approval and hoping no one accidentally blocked me. admin@ncdivers.com doesn't seem to receive email. Is there someone here that is a mod?

Send me a pm

Sent by using my Infected Nusense Thunderbolt

Last edited:
We have a group of approximately 500 divers on meetup.com Triangle Scuba Group....
While the activity level is not high for a group of this size, we have made a number of trips and we do enjoy gathering to share dive stories locally. There are a large number of divers who are new to the triangle area in this group, in addition to a core of "long timers".

Saw your post and live in Concord. We don't usually get wet until mid May id the quarrys warm up. We do dive at BlueStone in Thomasville some. Nice place, lots to see and only $20.00 per day, they also can fill tanks and rent most all needed. I work P/T and semi retired so I have more time than most of our group. We also do Lake Rawlings VA some and camp out and night dive. Reply if you would be interested in diving with us when water warms up.
Thanks, Lee

Sarge,

I'd love to come out diving with you all. I live in Durham, but work out east of Raleigh now (just south of FL scuba park, actually). I've really had my eye on Lake Rawlings for awhile now, so that sounds pretty appealing. I tend to dive dry, so the chilly water isn't overly concerning. I'd be interested in joining in just about anything. Haven't been wet in nearly a year (busy), and I've got the itch something fierce.

Thanks,

Josh

Back
Top Bottom