Looking shop/inst upgrade Advance OW for teenager fall N Florida Spring Country

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

moneysavr

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
Looking for a instructor in SPRING COUNTRY as in Wilston-Ocala area to upgrade my JOW diver son to AOW this fall Thanksgiving,his instructor from 4 years ago no has moved on since.

He's been diving the springs since Cert at age 10 and the reefs to the key's Atlantic SE, cold Lake Michigan wreck sites.
I am looking for a shop instructor to do his deep/nav at the springs like Blue Grotto/Troy,,,, and hey may like to do referral dive(s) with his pals off Boynton Beach for his adventure dives like drift,boat,video and so on weather permitting.

Looking for a no non sense instructor that's would be available the week of Thanksgiving to do the intro dive and skills check out, deep and nav and handle paperwork/card( PADI) if we do a referral trip South Florida.
no equipment needed,no air,no tanks .

Lastly=not to offend any one or my intelligence.
read last requirement
No rip off's with extra charges need apply,been diving springs for years and bringing divers for certs down! and instructors that try to charge extra for entry to private springs or up charge do that to newbies out of towners no me! WE TIP OUT DM's & Instructors very fair and consider up charges on air fill's or entry's STEALING NO WAY AROUND IT! if you need money that bad I'm not your guy to deal with.
PM with availability location,shop you work with,and course fee.
Thanks
flamers stay in your arm chairs PLEASE! or try diving its fun! I am off now to dive its the weekend!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom