Lookout for Stolen Gear

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Rhino2

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Just in case anyone hears of someone looking to sell some used and not so used gear...

In Deerfield Beach FL, while on a recreational diving trip, I kept a "spare" drysuit and harness, with attached light, in my rental vehicle.

I've narrowed to sometime between last Fri.-Mon. (2/28-3/2) the following were taken:

Light - Dive Rite EX35
(won it in the raffle at Midwest NSS-CDS, thank you again Jared and Lamar)

Drysuit - Gates trilam with Si-Tech Vega valve and E/O cord for suit heater
(unused until 2 years ago)

Harness - Katana (original, just some extra hardware)

There may have been some regs taken as well, but I couldn't do a full inventory and still make my flight home.

No name on anything, police report filed, contacting dive shops, and posted on cavediver.net.
Stu
504-339-9369

That sucks, a heads up on how this ends up and the status of any other gear lost too.

Just in case anyone hears of someone looking to sell some used and not so used gear...

In Deerfield Beach FL, while on a recreational diving trip, I kept a "spare" drysuit and harness, with attached light, in my rental vehicle.

I've narrowed to sometime between last Fri.-Mon. (2/28-3/2) the following were taken:

Light - Dive Rite EX35
(won it in the raffle at Midwest NSS-CDS, thank you again Jared and Lamar)

Drysuit - Gates trilam with Si-Tech Vega valve and E/O cord for suit heater
(unused until 2 years ago)

Harness - Katana (original, just some extra hardware)

There may have been some regs taken as well, but I couldn't do a full inventory and still make my flight home.

No name on anything, police report filed, contacting dive shops, and posted on cavediver.net.
Stu
504-339-9369

R2...

Check your household effects rider on your insurance policy...Christmas may have just come early...

If so...fuggettaboudit...and go shopping when you get home...

W.M...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom