Lost access?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

tursiops

Marine Scientist and Master Instructor (retired)
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
I no longer seem to have posting privileges in the Instructor-to-Instructor forum.
Was is something I said? Or didn't say?

W
I no longer seem to have posting privileges in the Instructor-to-Instructor forum.
Was is something I said? Or didn't say?
We were revamping the board. Is it back?

No, not yet.

Was is something I said? Or didn't say
From what I know: no. My bet: Probably a technical eff-up.

But since this seems to be a one-person issue, I believe it would be better to take it to a PM conversation between you and @The Chairman

Toss your cookies and let us know. I added you to the plain jane "Instructor, Scuba" group. You were in the Master Instructor Group and that may have been a problem.

Scubaboard cookies gone. Restarted site. Logged lout and in. PADI Pros works, but not the parent site.

I hope this access is regained soon. The on-going discussion is one to which I think I can make some valuable contributions.
Thanks.

Additional info. I do not have access from any of my devices, so the issue would seem to be with your site, not my cookies.

Additional info. I do not have access from any of my devices, so the issue would seem to be with your site, not my cookies.
Really strange. There is nothing stopping you from having access, although I just made another minor change...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom