Lost camera and fin at Venice Beach June 19 2010

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

still no word :depressed:
Well, it would be a miracle to see it again I think. Wishing you the best in miracles, but well...

Still surprised that DAN gear didn't cover it, but they do spell that out. My PAP would have, but they're phasing that out now, and canceling me for my claim record.

Any chance you might have home owners coverage on this?

Or can use it for income tax deductions?

I actually don't have hopes of it showing up either Don, but would be nice. no home owners coverage. maybe could use for tax deduction, not sure about that one.

After reading the replys on the other thread of aquahound, (your's included) one of the first things I did was to put my name and cell number inside the housing. On top of the loss of the camera I now need to order new set of fins as one of mine was lost in the ordeal.

I can honestly say now, don't get too compliant with your diving. This was an expensive lesson for me that I will not soon forget :depressed:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom