Lost computer at Tormentos

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ratjn

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
This is a bit of a long shot but if I don’t post the chances are zero.

We we were diving Tormentos today and as I was dodging my gear to get in the boat my Oceanic Veo 100 Nx slipped off my wrist and dropped to the bottom.

We finished our dive at the end of the reef and proceeded to ascend with a safety stop.

I have no idea if there is another reef at this point or not.

Should anyone find it please pm me here.

Jim

I'm sure R had plenty of air left to go find it!! I saw a Mares Icon on another post and am thinking about asking Santa for one. He won't bring it though because I've been asking for a 250 mig welder for 18 years. The $640 Leisure Pro price does not include the $200 air transmitter so it's a bit misleading. It does use the more conservative deco algorithm. I do love my Oceanic Proplus2. (It's also on a hose so if you drop it into the abyss...you have bigger problems to worry about) Since y'all are closer to The North Pole and possibly related to Santa Claus....maybe you can get a better deal!! Sorry you dropped computer, still beats being chased by polar bears! Wish we were there, plan on October for Day of the Dead!

Enjoy the rest of your vacation!

Mares Icon HD Air Integrated Hoseless Wrist Computer, Black

Jay

This is a bit of a long shot but if I don’t post the chances are zero.

We we were diving Tormentos today and as I was dodging my gear to get in the boat my Oceanic Veo 100 Nx slipped off my wrist and dropped to the bottom.

We finished our dive at the end of the reef and proceeded to ascend with a safety stop.

I have no idea if there is another reef at this point or not.

Should anyone find it please pm me here.

Jim

Yes, the next reef is 'Go Pro Reef' :)

I saw on the Cozumel 4 You Facebook page where someone found a computer on Cedral Pass yesterday. I know it's a longshot, good luck!
Cedral is south (upcurrent) of Tormentos, so it's unlikely to be the same computer.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom