Lost diver in roatan-the true story

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thank you for posting. I'm so very sorry for your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Thoughts and prayers to you and your family tonight.
Incredible tribute to Bill, very moving and thoughtful thank you for sharing with us.

CamG

I am so sorry about your lost. My heart breaks for you and your children.
He must have been an amazing man with a very strong amazing wife. Thanks for posting your story. It is more than I could imagine..
Take care of yourself.

So sorry to hear this, my condolences. My prayers go out to you and the rest of the family.
:(

I am sorry for your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

Thank you for sharing this post. It reminds us of the need to pay attention to our gauges.

It also points out the importance of letting those you love know, because any moment, any second, could be our last. Saying goodbye to one you love is a luxury we are not guaranteed.

It had to be a painful story to share, but it is a lesson to us all on how quickly our lives can change.

Thank you for sharing.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom