Lost diver in roatan-the true story

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thank you for sharing your story with everyone here. We all feel pain when we lose one of our own. You and your family with be in my prayers.

Lisa

Your Story made me feel like I was right there. Very hard to write I believe. I hope you find peace in your life's, God bless...

i was at coco they are we all are greiving and praying for you and youre family!

My deepest condolences to you and your children. May you find peace. Having experienced many loses, there is no such thing as closure, regardless of the circumstances.

I, too wish to offer my condolences, and thank you for sharing with us.

patri, i'm beyond words of expressing condolences, from california, if there's anything i can do, and i'm speaking for a large number of friends here, please ask.
Brian

Thank you for your post. Our deepest condolences to you. May your fond memories of Bill be a comfort to you in the days to come.

Back
Top Bottom