Lost GoPro and weight pouch

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dnew2

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Lost a GoPro4 with a headband strap and a weight pouch with 10 pounds at Veterans Park, Redondo Beach CA. 7/28/2018.

At least one large class diving from Pacific Wilderness.

Any info appreciated

SB is awesome. I thought that your GP was toast!

Sorry for the delay, I just returned from vacation.
I cant tell you how much I appreciate you doing this. My contact info has been sent to you via conversation. Also let me say how much I appreciate this forum as a resource for scuba information. It is the first place I go to with any dive related question.

Thank you again Lauri.

Dennis

I heard a DM recently say "No one puts their contact info on their first GoPro, but people who lose them put it on their second.

Actually I good idea for all your gear. I lost some weights as well that were returned via SB, but even better odds if your info is on it.

I saw these on a different post YourBagTag: Personalized luggage, scuba and equipment ID tags for you and they are listed on the SB Manufacturers Forum.

I heard a DM recently say "No one puts their contact info on their first GoPro, but people who lose them put it on their second.

Actually I good idea for all your gear. I lost some weights as well that were returned via SB, but even better odds if your info is on it.

I saw these on a different post YourBagTag: Personalized luggage, scuba and equipment ID tags for you and they are listed on the SB Manufacturers Forum.

I have these and put them on many things including fins, computer, camera, camera accessories, on my wetsuit, etc. It's helpful if I ever lose it (ack, I hope not!) or when I am on a boat with people that have the same item. They last a really long time. I do have a red custom YourBagTag on my BC which also has my emergency info and allergies on it.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom