Lost my computer looking for a new one.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Kennedydive

Contributor
Reaction score
Hey Folks
Went to go out diving today and realized I must have lost my computer.
I was using an Oceanic Versa Pro. I was comfortable with the conservatism of this computer. It got me out of the water a little faster than some but much faster than my previous unit.
I haven't bought a computer in many years so I'm looking for advice.
I still have a trimix computer but I save that for dives when I'm diving trimix and use another nitrox computer for the rougher shore and shallow wreck diving. I dive in Cold water with a drysuit and woolies so slimline small button wrist units is not what IÃÎ looking for. I want something easy to use and easy to operate with dry gloves. I also don't want something that leaves me hanging doing deco while everyone is out of the water. I'd like it to have gauge mode so I can also use it as a backup bottom timer on deep dives.
Last but not least I don't want to drop loads of money on it or I'd just buy a new trimix and destroy my older one.
Thoughts?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom