Lost my dive light tonight 7-01-08

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Next time you dive teather it to yourself :)

HAHAHAHAHA

Good stuff. Glad you found it.

I've come out with so many lights and masks and fins from Vets over the years. I usually just hand them to the Drink Vets group, and they make sure it gets back to its rightful owner.

True story: A buddy lost his fin in the surf zone one afternoon as we were coming out. MONTHS later another buddy and I came across a Jet Fin, hundreds of yards north of where he lost is, and at 73 feet. I picked up the yuck-encrusted fin and saw an octo living in the fin pocket. It had his name on it and his trademark tape on the spring strap.

It was his fin. Moved way North and down the canyon from the surf zone to 73 feet, and was now a home to a Vets octo.

We left the fin.

---
Ken

I managed to drop my new(2 weeks) dive light tonight at Veterans Park.It is a bright yellow aqua king, I have my last name written on it with a black sharpie.I don't expect anyone who may find it to see this post,but if you do, I would really appreciate getting it back. It is worth a sincere thank you and a handshake,even a beer or two if you should happen to find it.Thanks in advance.
Considering you found it yourself does that mean you owe yourself a thank you, handshake and a few beers? If so how would that work?

give me a break Jamie, anybody coulda found that big ass light of yours.... HA, just kidding. AMAZING finding your light the very next day. WAY TO GO !!!

Did you guys hear ?? Someone from Dive Vets pulled up that bike from laying in 55 ft of water today. This is the bike me and Sam saw on Tues night. Dam, we should have laid claim to it, but I think he should have left it down there as yet something else to look for at Vets.

--Neil

give me a break Jamie, anybody coulda found that big ass light of yours.... HA, just kidding. AMAZING finding your light the very next day. WAY TO GO !!!

Did you guys hear ?? Someone from Dive Vets pulled up that bike from laying in 55 ft of water today. This is the bike me and Sam saw on Tues night. Dam, we should have laid claim to it, but I think he should have left it down there as yet something else to look for at Vets.

--Neil

Hey, with my new light I've been able to remove ALL of my lead!! Yeah,right. I agree with you,Neil, it would have been cool to have left the bike in the canyon, it would have made for some great photo op's.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom