LOST/STOLEN BCD Halcyon "Infinity"

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dwatson

Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
On this past Sunday (06/20/2010) my brother mistakenly left his Halcyon "Infinity" BCD at Mammoth Lakes, in Clute Texas. He left this location at 4:30pm, and the lake closed at 6pm. He truly feels that the subject who has possession of this item is long gone; possibly en route to Florida but if anyone in our area (Gulf Coast-Texas) reads this and has ANY information on the location of this BCD please contact the staff at Hydrosports Scuba in Clute at (979) 285-0600. Your information will remain anonymous, we just want the BCD back as it was a gift for my brother when he graduated the Ocean Corporation, and has sentimental value. Thank you.

That sucks, hope you get it back.

"He truly feels that the subject who has possession of this item is long gone; possibly en route to Florida". Sounds like he has someone in mind? We will be there this weekend and will look around. Did he have it marked?

Unfortunately no. We had discussed getting Mike to engrave them for us, but had not done so. As for the "suspect", there were only two other people in that area at the time and one of them was "passing through" on his way to Florida, and not much is known about him. The other guy is a local. My brother is a mess.

Sorry to hear that....I "lost" some equipment in Roatan, I understand your brothers feelings. We will give it a good look. I trust you talked to Mike and Michelle Cryer- the owners at Hydro? Nice folks! They will try their best.

Yea Mike and Michelle are real good people. A police report was made and being a Detective myself I was a little dissappointed when they told my brother that it would take 10 to 15 days for a follow up investigation. Oh well. I'm working on surprising him with a new one. I'm pretty sure the other one is gone.

We're getting with the Dive shop and sending it your way asap. Thanks for the help.

Back
Top Bottom