Closed Lot of Scubapro OEM rubber fin straps and clips (used)

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Geo7

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
Looking for a good home:

This lot of rubber straps (from 1990s Scubapro Gorilla Fins). Most still look ok, but I can't vouch for the condition.

$ 10 shipped via USPS priority to CONUS, and PayPal Friends only.

Attachments

• IMG_0129.JPG
    IMG_0129.JPG
    96 KB · Views: 49
  • IMG_0127.JPG
    IMG_0127.JPG
    107.4 KB · Views: 51
  • IMG_0130.JPG
    IMG_0130.JPG
    99.6 KB · Views: 54
You know, it looks hardly used, and I don't see them being brittle, but it is old rubber. I just hope they hold up as well as they look despite the age.

I hope you guys realize that I am giving this away for free. Shipping is $10 and I am selling shipped for 10. Some straps will be fine, and all the clips are fine. I wondered if anyone has use for it.

This guy gave me a cordless drill once, had to charge it between holes, but I still owe him for life
Rubber is about quality more than age so if you stretch it to the max no cracks, brown tinge is ok

Thanks, and yup if they didn't look good they'd be in the trash. Happy to make the effort and drive to the post office if some fellow Scubaboarder can get some use out of this freebie (well, would be free if someone picks it up).

I did not understand the reference to the cordless drill etc. though?

Thanks, and yup if they didn't look good they'd be in the trash. Happy to make the effort and drive to the post office if some fellow Scubaboarder can get some use out of this freebie (well, would be free if someone picks it up).

I did not understand the reference to the chordless drill etc. though?
The cordless drill one I got immediately, I hope that doesn’t signal some sort of brain malady:)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom