For Sale Lots of gear for sale cheap!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Have a basement filled with scuba gear that I'm looking to unload as soon as possible. After shutting down my shop a couple years back I still have a lot of inventory and want to get rid of it for cheap follow this link to my Craigslist ad and let me know if you're interested thank you

boston.craigslist.org/bmw/spo/d/scuba-equipment-all-kinds/6592035180.html

What service kits do you have?

Got a list of all the stuff? It will really help here.

I have to agree that a list would be helpful... especially since there's nothing (see image below) on the CL post.
Thanks

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180526-112410.png
    Screenshot_20180526-112410.png
    71.9 KB · Views: 64
Yes, make a list...you already have people lining up to buy stuff and they don't even know what you're selling. We're like rabid hungry goats.

Yes, make a list...you already have people lining up to buy stuff and they don't even know what you're selling. We're like rabid hungry goats.

Speak for yourself! I might be a hungry boat but I swear it's only toothpaste foam.

I pmed him a while ago, no reply. Safe to say we're all eager!

[QUOTE="northernone, post: 8302421, member: 462741 I might be a hungry boat [/QUOTE]

Que?

Back
Top Bottom