Lots of sharks at Galapagos Islands - Sony A6500

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Premo83

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I would like to share a video I took from my trip to the Galapagos last September. Even though we had mostly poor visibility and mostly overcast the trip was great. So many shark, especially Hammerhead Sharks. I hope you enjoy the video. It was mainly shot with the Sony a6500 (10-18 lens) in a nauticam housing with ambient light. Only the shots of the penguin and the sea lion were shot with a Sony RX100m2.

More info on the trip here: Trip Report: Galapagos Islands September 2017

Last edited:
Very nice! How did you like the A6500 in the Nauticam housing? (The reason I ask is because I just picked up an A6000 & Nauticam housing that I will be doing my 1st trip with in a couple weeks.)

Very nice! How did you like the A6500 in the Nauticam housing? (The reason I ask is because I just picked up an A6000 & Nauticam housing that I will be doing my 1st trip with in a couple weeks.)

I love the Nauticam housing. Everything fits perfectly and I can easily access all settings. Plus the vacuum valve gives me great comfort. I only have to work on the balance. Because of the big dome it was slightly buoyant and rotated. So I have to fix that when I use the big dome.

Back
Top Bottom