lots of stuff to trade for a dry suit

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

11x

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
i am in the market for a dry suit. i hate the fact that i cant dive till spring so i am wanting to trade for a good dry suit that will keep me warm ice diving this winter.. i am 6ft 1 and 230lbs and wear a size 11& 1/2 shoe.

i have a seaquest pro qd size large for trade. i bought this bc shortly after i got certified because a jacket style is what you are "supposed" to start with. well i started with a old back inflate and i like it much better than the pro qd. i dove it 3 times in fresh water. it has been cared for properly and is in as good as new shape. i am shure you could put the price tag back on it and sell it as new but i am not that kind of guy. who ever gets this bc will not be disapointed. it realy is good as new.

i also have a reg set for trade. it is a scuba pro mk25/ g500 combo with a scuba pro pressure guage.

I also have a uwatec aladin pro dive computer with fresh batt. it works great.
lets make a deal. I want to be diving...lol

i have lots of other things to trade that make loud noises when you use them. thay sound kinda like "bang" so call me if interested.. 740-707-2102.....
i have pics avaliable apon request. thanks

Last edited:
You can't be trading or sell fire arms on scubaboard or ,in California, between individuals.

You might want to check the laws regarding firearms (interstate shipping etc) You don't want to break the law and get in trouble.

it is not a firearm. it is a xylophone taurs judge. no worries but thanks for bringing that to everyones attention. good looking out. thanks again, realy.... thanks alot

, update i found a few more things in the dive locker for trade.zegal talon fins,mares quatro avanti fins, us divers blade split fins, all in xl size.
i have xl wet suits,lights,tanks knifes, ect.ect just let me know what you need.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom