Low Pressure Steel Tanks 120 / 108 cu ft

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JR Max

Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I have 2 low pressure steel 120's still in the original hydro, that I will sell. New cost was close to $375 each. I will sell each tank for $250.. I also have one steel low pressure 108 cu ft for sale at $200. That tank is just outside of it's original hydro. All tanks have been kept with pressure and have been O2 Cleaned. For more info please call JR at 407-967-2049, best time is to call around noon. Local pick-up only in Orlando, FL area.

I have 2 low pressure steel 120's still in the original hydro, that I will sell. New cost was close to $375 each. I will sell each tank for $250.. I also have one steel low pressure 108 cu ft for sale at $200. That tank is just outside of it's original hydro. All tanks have been kept with pressure and have been O2 Cleaned. For more info please call JR at 407-967-2049, best time is to call around noon. Local pick-up only in Orlando, FL area.

have you sold the lp 108?

have you sold the lp 108?
Yes, I still have the tanks. It is a Faber, and it has a DIN style valve, but I also will include a screw-in converter insert, so you can use either type of 1st stage regulators with the tank. Give me a call over lunch time sometime, (407-967-2049) and I can meet somewhere, and let you see it. The tank is full of 32% now.

Yes, I still have the tanks. It is a Faber, and it has a DIN style valve, but I also will include a screw-in converter insert, so you can use either type of 1st stage regulators with the tank. Give me a call over lunch time sometime, (407-967-2049) and I can meet somewhere, and let you see it. The tank is full of 32% now.

I'm in Cave country until Thursday, I'll give you a call on my way home or on Friday.

sorry about the delay, I'll have to pass right now $ is tighter than I thought.
thanks.

if you change your mind about shipping let me know, i'm interested in the 120

Do you still have the 120 steel tanks? Are you willing to take $200 for each? I can drive to Orlando to pick up. Thanks Bob

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom